The DONATOR fuel cell system – emission-free energy supply
The DONATOR fuel cell system is a hydrogen-powered power supply system with a power output of max. 380 W.
The main components of the system are:
- Air filter: For removing particles and harmful gases from the cooling air and reaction air in the fuel cell.
- Air supply: For the internal supply of cooling air and reaction air.
- Fuel cell stack: For electrochemically converting hydrogen and oxygen (from the air) into electricity.
- Gas supply: For the internal supply of hydrogen.
- The system works automatically – it starts automatically from standby mode, depending on the voltage of the connected battery.